Friday, June 6, 2008

And I just can't hide it!


So I purchased a "diary" a few weeks ago called Listography. You basically fill out pre-made lists, thus the name. I had that puppy filled out in days. Seriously, it was like some weird addiction for me. I have even revised, doodled on, and redone my lists. More than once...

I noticed that there was a website by the same name, and I got a little rush to be quite honest. I don't understand it. I'm addicted to list making. Funny thing is...I rarely abide by my, "boring" to do list or grocery lists etc... But recalling favorite childhood toys and past loves is extremely fulfilling for me. I almost feel a little ashamed. Like I have some weird disorder or something.

If anyone shares this unusual hobby as well, I suggest you check out the site on my blog. To the right hand side. I must warn you though, I have not had the time to do much on it, so there is only one list thus far. But I can guarantee that I will let my lack of self control take over on this one.

I must go now...I have some very important lists to tend to:)

No comments: