Monday, June 2, 2008

Strut your mutt...NOT


I was planning on posting something about strut your mutt, but was sidetracked while uploading pictures. Not to mention that I'm not too savvy when it comes to that part of my blog. I will post something on it after I receive my brief tutorial ala Lisa.

Back to the matter at hand... Ev and I went to the park yesterday, conveniently located right across the street, what a good babysittter! We played a little bit of frisbee. About 5 minutes worth to be exact. Ev told me that I sucked at throwing a frisbee.

On our journey home we decided to stop and grab a drink out of the fountain. As I bent over and pressed the button, I was not so pleasantly surprised by this MONSTER!! After my initial freakout I decided to snap a picture. This is it folks. It could probably eat me, and your little dog too:(

I would like to do some research on this nasty little critter. He had very distinct green fangs. At least I think they were his fangs. Could have been his ass for all I know. The picture does not do much justice.

Wow. Didn't realize I could write this much about such a small, truly unimportant event in my life. Guess that means I have a lot of time on my hands, or I'm just way too easily amused.

After the whole spider incident, Ev said to me, " Mom, you really didn't have to get that close to the spider. You ever heard of using the zoom thing on your camera?" Kids.

2 comments:

Supercords said...

Poor guy just wanted a drink.

Cindee said...

lol ev is such a smartie. i wouldn't be getting too close to that thing!